Hand-operated cutting devices
Nur online als PDF zum Download erhältlich.
- Ausgabedatum: 2021.09
- Herausgeber: DGUV
- Seitenzahl: 28
- Format: DIN A4
- Sprache: Englisch
- Webcode: p203011e
- Bisherige Nummer: BGI 721
- Fachbereich: Energie, Textil, Elektro, Medienerzeugnisse (ETEM)
- Sachgebiet: Druck und Papierverarbeitung
- Weitere Broschüren aus dem Sachgebiet
The design rules were developed for new hand-operated cutting devices intended to cut paper or similar materials and serve to specify the Product Safety Act (ProdSG) as well as chapter 2.2 "Operation of printing and paper converting machines" of the DGUV rule 100-500 and 100-501 "Operation of technical equipment".
With regard to the different types of hand-operated cutting devices, the design rules include on the one hand requirements for construction and equipment, which concerns the application of the Product Safety Act by the manufacturer, and on the other hand requirements concerning the operation of the equipment in the respective companies. Operators of hand-operated cutting devices must comply with the EC Work Equipment Directive 2009/104/EC, which was implemented into national law in Germany by the Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health (BetrSichV).
The following significant changes have been made compared to the last version of this DGUV information from 2011:
- Images have been added and graphics have been revised.
- The sections "Scope of application", "General", "Cardboard shear cutters, manual guillotine trimmers", "Stack paper cutters", "Paper dispensers", "Operating instructions" have been technically specified.
- The section "Operation of hand-operated cutting devices" was added.